Twilightseve orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID CODES RESET??

4 posters

Go down

DID CODES RESET?? Empty DID CODES RESET??

Post  Xx-[DEMONS]-xX Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 am

because i got this guy claiming that his code workds from 1.14d. He has 3fates and 2 neps its either that or hes hacking.

Xx-[DEMONS]-xX

Back to top Go down

DID CODES RESET?? Empty Re: DID CODES RESET??

Post  normax Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 am

I don't know how that is but I heard a rumour as well saying that there is one 'leaked' (I don't think it is) version that can use old version code.

normax

Back to top Go down

Post  2cairoz Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 am

3 fates and 2 neptune are not that hard to get, there is a super lucky guy on garena who got those on his GT. i was on the server each time he got a drop and he is no hacker. but i saw some other guy with 3 wrath of the lich king .... i wonder how did he get those.

2cairoz

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsday Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 am

2cairoz wrote:3 fates and 2 neptune are not that hard to get, there is a super lucky guy on garena who got those on his GT. i was on the server each time he got a drop and he is no hacker. but i saw some other guy with 3 wrath of the lich king .... i wonder how did he get those.
yes they are, especially when your group has no imp2+ items and the turtle boss is capable of taking down key healers or dps or just taking everyone except the tank to red hp.

doomsday

Back to top Go down

Post  2cairoz Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 pm

i dunno were are you doing imp2, but on garena we started doing imp2 fairly easy. with imp3 we have a problem since the only way to do imp3 is to have about 3-4 AS with you.

2cairoz

Back to top Go down

Post  normax Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:44 pm

2cairoz wrote:i dunno were are you doing imp2, but on garena we started doing imp2 fairly easy. with imp3 we have a problem since the only way to do imp3 is to have about 3-4 AS with you.
imp3 is fairly easy as well. As long as there is no retarded person in the team. My run has done it with 1 - 2 AS. Anyway, even thought there is no rule, let's stay on topic guys.

normax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum