Twilightseve orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I will cry.

4 posters

Go down

I think I will cry. Empty I think I will cry.

Post  Shankss Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

Ahh.. It's been a while. Let me introduce myself, though not something special. I'm just a simple TEvE player. I started playing TEvE 1 year ago version 1.14d with my friends on Garena. Then I quit Garena for some reasons which I don't seem to remember. After that I come now to revive TEvE and bring it up to it's full glory of playing full house games. I also would like to ask anyone who is on Garena playing this to tell me what room and when ( timezone). COZ I really wanna play this best RPG map again. I miss the fun,exciting moments killing IMP's and stuff. I also think to come to Battlenet and play with some players. But the fact is I cant usually find my way through Razz I don't seem to know to operate through Battlenet and I can't navigate my way through finally playing TEvE . Well I hope I could gain help of some kind and REVIVE TEvE.

Thanks in advance,
greetings from me to all you fellow TEvE players out there. Including the creators if they still play.

Shankss

Back to top Go down

I think I will cry. Empty Re: I think I will cry.

Post  Zeromus Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:59 am

Hey bud
Me and some friends are playing the Final version. We play at Garena, and we're actually looking for people to do some free time playing and Imp runs.
Let me know if you're interested

Zeromus

Back to top Go down

Post  zafred666 Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 pm

I want to play this map but i dont know where i can do that. I played it on battlenet but is is hard to find it, so i woul like to play on garena but how can i find you?

zafred666

Back to top Go down

Post  Coyote8 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 pm

find me on garena and we can talk about play together

Nickname: Coyote8

Coyote8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum