Twilightseve orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna play with some one good player(s).

+4
draxz
Alexluo1982
Kljova
Avilo
8 posters

Go down

I wanna play with some one good player(s). Empty I wanna play with some one good player(s).

Post  Avilo Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 am

I and one my friend will play tomorrow in Europe Room 3. We playing every day from 2pm (UTC+2) - time in Germany. We have 4th classes mage and healer. If any one wanna join us just post here the Nickname in Garena. I hope to play with YOU soon Wink

Avilo

Back to top Go down

I wanna play with some one good player(s). Empty GOod players :D

Post  Kljova Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 am

I want to find good players too , add me on skype as toniboys007 , garena : care.kljova , lookin forward for playin ...

Kljova

Back to top Go down

I wanna play with some one good player(s). Empty Re: I wanna play with some one good player(s).

Post  Alexluo1982 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

I also play on Garena, forget my name it's on another laptop. I'm in Shanghai GMT+8, I've played for only 3 days (alone)( and now I'm a lvl 80 Chanpion.

Alexluo1982

Back to top Go down

I wanna play with some one good player(s). Empty Re: I wanna play with some one good player(s).

Post  draxz Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 pm

im a 4th job runemaster and my garena name is fighter2 and i play in singapore room

draxz

Back to top Go down

Post  blade067 Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:34 am

you can play with me Smile
I have lv 180 phantom assasin with good item
I usually play at Indonesia DoTA Room 1-3
add me on garena:spare067
feel free to play with mee Smile

blade067

Back to top Go down

Post  silentlovah99 Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi
i got a 264 phantom assasin and i got a good items. i hope someone will help me in the quest of limit break. Very Happy
garena: melopeklat
i hope guys u add me so we can play asap! Very Happy
tnx and more power

silentlovah99

Back to top Go down

I wanna play with some one good player(s). Empty I wanna play with some one good player(s).

Post  xFightr Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Hey i'm playing with my friend for a not long time but on the older version 1.14d we will come for a new one if find some more people to play Wink
garena nickname - xf1ghtrr

xFightr

Back to top Go down

I wanna play with some one good player(s). Empty HELP TO KILL DUBBELGANGER.

Post  kukamig Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Avilo wrote:I and one my friend will play tomorrow in Europe Room 3. We playing every day from 2pm (UTC+2) - time in Germany. We have 4th classes mage and healer. If any one wanna join us just post here the Nickname in Garena. I hope to play with YOU soon Wink

hi m8s, i have level 300 assasins theif, need helt to kill dubbel ganger...

add me "kukamig"

Smile

kukamig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down