Twilightseve orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that

3 posters

Go down

Port to DotA 2?

Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that I_vote_lcap75%Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that I_vote_lcap25%Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that I_vote_lcap0%Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that Empty Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that

Post  crayhack Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Anyone who is still on here agree that the creator should port this mod into DotA? This is possibly one of my favorite mods, but no one plays it online in WC3 anymore since that game is pretty much dead. If it were in DotA 2, I believe, the audience would be revived and grow. If nobody else makes it, I will probably get some other people together to help me with making it. Plus with the system in DotA 2 the game could be made reallllllly well and probably be improved in a few ways (parties, pvp servers, more classes, items changing appearance of character), I think the only problem would be the lack of models, but that's what the workshop is for. This all definitely seems possible based on the "tutorials" that Valve made. If anyone has an input on this please respond.

crayhack

Back to top Go down

Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that Empty Re: Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that

Post  JustDhan Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:08 am

honestly i really want to, but since i never touch the workshop and my pc cant help with that, so maybe im just gonna supporting some idea

JustDhan

Back to top Go down

Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that Empty Re: Port to DotA 2 now since the modding system is open for that

Post  Rihmakala Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 pm

The DotA 2 tools are too limited, and it would be next to impossible to make a game such as Twilight's Eve. It could be done in Starcraft 2 however.

Rihmakala

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down