Twilightseve orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!! Empty How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!!

Post  lordbenajmin Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 am

I cant play singelplayer, I get if this didnt work on the custom game where cheats and such is allowed

But ive treid to play LAN with one+ bots in the team. But when i finish loading the game just freeze and breaks down and krashes, Treid this on 3 computer and its the same thing on 3 computers and all happens the same.. BUT when i run it with a normal real player on LAN it works.
My friends teird it yeasterday and he said he got it to work. Is there something i need to do?

lordbenajmin

Back to top Go down

How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!! Empty Re: How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!!

Post  Zeromus Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Which version are you trying? The cheated one?

Zeromus

Back to top Go down

How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!! Empty Re: How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!!

Post  lordbenajmin Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

No i am playing the latest,
But the version he played and the one i do now witch i can play with only one (Computer easy) thing is called twilghts eve ORPG final r2.w3x

lordbenajmin

Back to top Go down

How to play Singelplayer, Need Help ASAP!!!!! Empty Singleplayer?

Post  L34F4R Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Well actually you can't... Really... you can play singlepayer in a hacked version but please... Don't do that...

L34F4R

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down