Twilightseve orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Kain at? :P Unable to find him......

4 posters

Go down

Where is Kain at? :P Unable to find him...... Empty Where is Kain at? :P Unable to find him......

Post  OutlawzTorn Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

Once again I am having trouble finding something.... this time its Kain... I have looked online again and all over the map and im not sure what part of the map is the "Glacier Forest" and i have found no Kain..... so if anyone could give me a helpful hint as to the location of this guy I would really appreciate it, thank you

OutlawzTorn

Back to top Go down

Where is Kain at? :P Unable to find him...... Empty Re: Where is Kain at? :P Unable to find him......

Post  normax Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:51 pm

he's in unknown region after you pass rite of passage, in the healing area.

normax

Back to top Go down

Where is Kain at? :P Unable to find him...... Empty Re: Where is Kain at? :P Unable to find him......

Post  normax Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

he's in unknown region after you pass rite of passage, in the healing area.

normax

Back to top Go down

Post  KingDarkLord Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:27 am

Try to use the Edit Button.

KingDarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Rilune Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:04 pm

The path to the healing area is in no way obvious, unless you happen to see people enter. Do the RoP, then go far left, then up into the top-left corner. You'll be teleported almost right next to Kain. This area also heals you, and is home to two dungeons. Just go to the top of this area to leave again.
Rilune
Rilune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down